Closedverse is a Miiverse clone created by Arian Kordi and PF2M in Python and Django Web Framework. The original goal of Closedverse was the parody Openverse and make it better.
- PF2M begins work on Openverse and he announces it
- Arian tries to make his own Miiverse clone (Grape)
- Grape fails due to naive coding and multiple server issues.
- PF2M releases Openverse and it failed due to an issue that allowed users to log into other accounts and Lane's work exhaustion.
- Arian scraps everything and makes a parody of Openverse that's open source
- Closedverse is released
- Closedverse starts as a nice and relaxed place, usually no fights
- In 2018, the page starts going downhill because of drama and the arrival of lots of users
- On Summer 2018, a drama hits the page so critically it ends taking it down for minutes
- After the launch of the MV clone Indigo, the page's activity starts to get drained by it, leaving it with gaps between posts sometimes as big as Cedar ones
- Because of a dox to PF2?, Indigo failed, but even like that, the userbase preferred to go to Oasis(becausetheinternet.ga) than to Closedverse, probably because the userbase always blamed the drama on the page and not actually on the users that caused it instead, and because many people disabled their accounts before leaving to Indigo and never cared to come back
- At the moment, Closedverse is not very active, but it is kind of peaceful
- While Openverse uses a blue happy face as its logo, Closedverse's logo is a blue sad face as of October 10th, 2017. It's logo was previously a red sad face.
- Closedverse does not have a Wii U interface like Arian's previous Miiverse clone (Grape) did. Instead, it appears and functions exactly like browser Miiverse.
- Yeahbombing + Yeahbotting will get you banned from Closedverse
- Normally, for not saying the word Closedverse, people say CV to make it shorter.